Download the free Bengali voice azan Clock and Timing Software size is a good one for 680 KB.

.How are you all? It is my hope and stay. I'll tune in for a fun day out, I hope you'll post.techforubd family and I wish everyone a candidate I natuna tuner. If you see any mistake pardon me tiune drsitate. Know I came out with a small software. 's Name BANGLA VOICE CLOCK. 's Size mae 680 KB. It is 15 minutes after the time of the bangali. The SOFTWARE is the time ajanera on the index, you can set the ajana. View Full Version SOFTWARE from


DOWNLOAD

Again.

Double Click on the download of the Software and Install and click Next in the Install
 Time to set the clock's main menu ajana Bengali voice yeye

The following steps should be followed.

BANGLA VOICE CLOCK MENU-TOOLS - AZAN-SET AZAN TIMING

There is always room ajanera groups basai from a time when you will be set according to the ajana.

It was a good stay.

Tiune anywhere if you have problems or if I do not forget to Comment.

2 comments:

  1. Your fail from the classic business structure associated with print out magazines last year has triggered various efforts to ascertain community, local as well as countrywide online-only announcement. Being better to study and work together anyplace and at any time is among the most leading purpose bringing about their particular successful future. Though it is getting termed as your €ramen noodles€ which have a practical your print out journalism, however that is one of the many increasing marketing.see more daily bangla newspaper

    ReplyDelete